Go get published

Friday, February 09, 2007

Each has his quota

This is the last post of that chat. You may want to read the first, second, third and fourth posts, if you already haven't.

"
Am i bombarding you with too much information. You work in IT right, ...are you in sales. Good that you are not. Your body language tells me you are bored. :)..You know for every person the total amount of talk during a time interval is always about equal. I mean the amount of talk that I talk during a day is constant for me. Likewise it can be broken into smaller chunks. i.e. Mein har ek ghante mein kareeb kareeb utni hi baatein karta hoon. So if I felt you were'nt paying me that much attention, you would have eaten and left, then i would have to speak to the next person who came around. I can't help it. Mujhe apne ek ghante ka quota khatm karna hai :)."
Yeah..and may we meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Do check out the new site: